Thursday 11 August 2016

Emily de Molly

I've been hearing loads of good things about IG: @emilydemolly #polishes so I decided I wanted to get in on the action! I visited her online store and grabbed myself 3 polishes. The one I'm going to talk about today is #ModernLuster

Taken from their website:

"...“Modern Luster” is a 5 free hand-blended, custom nail polish.
(Toluene, Formaldehyde, TSF resin, Camphor and DBP free)

BASE – A bright pink/watermelon jelly, extremely hard to photograph!

GLITTER – Copper shimmer and lime gold sparks

OPAQUE – in 2-3 coats depending on application..."

Full disclosure here. I #love pink nail polish. And if I can dare admit this in writing, I probably have too many pink polishes in my collection. I'm making a conscious effort to broaden my horizons. That being said, “Modern Luster” is on the top of my fav list. It's so easy to apply and it dries very fast. I love the shimmer and sparks.

I finished the #mani using a #MoYou #stamp and #opi polish as the stamping polish. The #gold and #silver dots are moyo stamping polish. I applied #sechevite

Would I recommend Emily de Molly? Yes. No question about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment