Wednesday 3 August 2016

Alice Through The Looking Glass by OPI

I have to admit when I first saw this colour - A Mirror Escape by #OPI from their #AliceThroughTheLookingGlass collection, I was dubious. It looks like liquid gold with flecks of silver/pink. It's not a glitter polish and I wasn't sure how this would apply. But, I was willing to give it a go.

What can I say? I LOVE it. You'll get an opaque finish in two coats and when it dries it kind of has a bashed metal look. I did apply a coat of #sechevite because without the top coat it feels kind of rough. Even if it didn't feel rough still apply a top coat to extend the longevity of your #mani and to make the colour pop.

The other colours I used are all from the #AliceThroughTheLookingGlass collection -


#HavingABigHeadDay
#OhMyMajesty!
#FearlesslyAlice
#nailpolishobsession #nailart #nailstamping #MoYou #nailpolish #nailglamour

No comments:

Post a Comment